Personal Information Collection Statement
This Personal Information Collection Statement (this “Statement”) is made by HUSTL. Entertainment Co., Ltd. (“HUSTL” “we”, “us”, or “our”), and applies between us and you (“you”, or “your”). This Statement should be read together with the Terms and Conditions (if any) of the website (“Website”) (the “Terms and Conditions”), and all social media we provided that, in the event of any inconsistency between this Statement and the Terms and Conditions concerning matters relating to personal data, this Statement shall prevail.
In order to enable us to perform the Purposes (see below), you are required to provide all the requested/mandatory personal data in the application form for HSUTL..
The kinds of personal data we may collect from you include your name, gender, age range, month and date of birth, contact details, e-mail address, contact number, membership number, username and password, Log Files (see below), interests and favourite activities, tracking information about your use of the Application/Website and transaction information (including your characteristics and transaction behavior) (“Tracking Data”), social media account information, etc.
Purposes for using personal data
The personal data to be collected from you will be used and retained by us (and/or our Affiliates and/or our Marketing Partners as defined in the “Direct Marketing” section below, as applicable) for the following purposes (as may be applicable from time to time) (together, the “Purposes”):
• For daily operation and administration of your membership, and to contact you in connection with your membership;
• To deliver bespoke services and membership benefits to you;
• Identifying and verifying your identity and/or as a member;
• To serve you better and/or maintain your personal data and/or information across multiple pages within or across one or more sessions when using the Application/Website;
• Research, development, and analysis in relation to your/customer behavior including carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and transaction behaviour to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting Marketing Subjects (see below) that are likely to be of interest to you, and carrying out aggregated behavioural analysis, including using personal data for statistical analysis, data science studies and data mining;
• For you to make enquiries, complaints, and/or suggestions to us in relation to the Purposes and/or the Goods and Services (including, but not limited to, through an in-app text box on your mobile device or through our official social media page and/or our official website of, or by text message, email and/or mail, and/or other media whether now known or available in the future);
• Seeking your feedback, including through surveys, in relation to the Purposes and/or the Goods and Services (including, but not limited to, through an in-app text box on your mobile device or through our official social media page and/or our official website of, or by text message, email and/or mail, and/or other media whether now known or available in the future);
• Improving the Application/Website, Purposes, and our and our Affiliates’ and Marketing Partners’ Goods and Services;
• Data analytics, profiling, information management and database administration;
• Deterring, detection, investigation and/or prevention of activities that may violate, or may be suspected to violate, our policies or may be abusive, illegal, and/or criminal;
• The normal management, operation, and maintenance of the Application/Website and the provision of the Goods and Services to you;
• Storing your personal data (whether by a single or multiple Affiliates (including us) or our Marketing Partners) for the purpose of sharing such personal data with our Affiliates and/or our Marketing Partners for any and all of the other Purposes listed above; and/or
• Other purposes ancillary or related to the above.
Subject to your consent, we may use your personal data to send you direct marketing (including, but not limited to, special offers, news, information and marketing) about us, our Affiliates and/or our Marketing Partners in relation to the Marketing Subjects (see below) whether by in-app messages and/or notifications and/or push notifications to your mobile device, post, email, telephone, text message, or other media whether now known or available in the future.
Subject to your consent, we may also use your personal data for, or provide your personal data to, our Affiliates and/or our Marketing Partners (see below) so that they may send you direct marketing (including, but not limited to, special offers, news, information and marketing) about us, our Affiliates and/or our Marketing Partners in relation to the Marketing Subjects (see below) whether by in-app messages and/or notifications and/or push notifications to your mobile device, post, email, telephone, text message, and/or other media whether now known or available in the future. Our “Marketing Partners” include property developers, banks, finance and investment institutions, insurance companies, private clubs, concierge and customer service provider, retail outlets and online businesses (products and services including fashion and beauty, health and personal cares, luxury, home and living, food, wine and beverage, books and stationery), shopping malls, department stores, watches and jewellers (such as Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Limited), hotel chains, catering services providers, healthcare and senior care, services and/ or products providers including art and culture, gallery and exhibition, green and nature, sports and recreation, travel and accommodation, leisure and entertainment, transportation and logistics, telecommunication and information technology, education and institutions.
As we may share your personal data with our Affiliates and/or our Marketing Partners, we may also receive your personal data from them. Subject to your consent given to our Affiliates and/or our Marketing Partners, we may also use such personal data to send you direct marketing about us, our Affiliates and/or our Marketing Partners in relation to the Marketing Subjects.
We cannot use or provide your personal data for direct marketing purposes unless you consent. Even if you give your consent, you can opt out of direct marketing at any time (or you may request that we cease to provide your personal data to third parties, at which point we will cease to do so), free of charge, by writing to our Personal Data Privacy Officer at 4th Floor, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, 66 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong (marked Confidential).
You have the right to:
• check whether we hold any of your personal data;
• access your personal data held by us;
• require us to correct any personal data which is inaccurate;
• ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to personal data and the types of personal data held by us.
Please also see the HUSTL. Statement for our policies and information about;
- our collection and/or use of log files (data relating to your use of/visits to this website, including but not limited to your IP address, domain name, browser type and access time);
- retention of your personal data;
- third party merchants and/or websites that may be contained in this website;
- how we keep your personal data secure;
- use of your personal data in legal proceedings.
If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.
This Statement may be updated from time to time to reflect changes to our policy with respect to personal data protection and/or changes to personal data/data privacy laws and regulations. Where there are significant changes, we will notify you and obtain your acceptance of the changes, consents, and/or opt in (as necessary or applicable). If you do not accept the changes and/or provide your consent, then we may not be able to perform the Purposes and/or provide goods or services to you. You are advised to check the Application/Website for updates to this Statement on a regular basis.
Nothing in this Statement shall limit your rights under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the laws of Hong Kong.
This Statement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Hong Kong.